Thursday, January 27, 2011

Song


A boiled vegetable is sweet.
Dishwasher water is clear.
Words man wants to have said a good.It's still pretty new. Guard submits this to order the points 
very well and pampered.
The naked did sincerity. It does not really put them back.
If but you come sincerely. With must contract me.
If I love you can not bad. You will evil come from where.
Don’t alright start new. If I love you can not tilt.
You just have to love only me. I interchangeable you do silk. See you out to concern.
Do not Insect not lost distance not to pester. I impressed at the care endeavor. I just do not want to give trust.
If you think deposit one life to whom. I want to sure go to heaven. Want to would love for a long time. 
Stay with me forever.

ถ้าฉันรักแล้วเธออย่าเลว

น้ำต้มผักก็หวาน น้ำล้างจานก็ใส ลมปากผู้ชายอยากได้ก็พูดดี
ของยังใหม่ก็สวย เฝ้าตามส่งอย่างนี้ ให้สั่งให้ชี้แสนดีและเอาใจ
* จริงจังรึเปล่า ไม่จริงก็เอากลับไป แต่ถ้ามาจริงใจ ต้องสัญญาได้กับฉัน
** ถ้าฉันรักแล้วเธออย่าเลว เธอจะร้ายเหลวมาจากไหน ไม่เป็นไรเริ่มใหม่ช่างมัน
ถ้าฉันรักแล้วเธออย่าเอียง เธอต้องรักแค่เพียงแต่ฉัน ก็จะขอแลกกัน ทำได้ไหม
เห็นเธอออกมาหวง แสนเป็นห่วงเป็นใย ไม่ห่างไม่หายริ้นไรไม่ให้ตอม
ซึ้งใจอยู่หรอกหนา ที่อุตส่าห์ถนอม ก็อยากจะยอมแค่ยังไม่วางใจ 
หนึ่งชีวิตถ้าคิดจะฝากใคร อยากมั่นใจ มั่นใจว่าไปถึงสวรรค์
อยากจะรักแบบว่ารักกันนาน นาน อยู่กับฉันตลอดไป



1 comment:

  1. I like this song very much...I'm understand because you use simple language...

    ReplyDelete