Sunday, January 16, 2011

In class...week 14



Learning to be successful must start with us. We have a responsibility, creative thinking, critical mind and intrinsic motivation. This week I learned clause verb and adjective clause. I think that it is useful for me because it helps improve their English skills better.

Adjective Clause 

- The woman is a worker cleaning the street for 26 year.
- Bird is a singer singing happily.
- The language centre situated at NSTRU is very big.


Adverb Clause

- She protested helplessly.
- The rapidly widening wealth gap between the rich and poor.
- Drinking water 
- Rolling stone is no moss.
- I could not suppress my anger when I read about this event.


Vocabulary

critical คิดอย่างมีวิจารณญาณ
creative thinking คิดนอกกรอบคิดใหม่ทำใหม่
productive mind ความรับผิดชอบ
scaffolding การสนับสนุนให้เด็กเกิดการเรียนรู้
interactive การโต้ตอบระหว่างครูกับนักเรียน
intrinsic motivation แรงจูงใจใฝ่สัมฤทธิ์
equality เท่าเทียมกัน,เสมอภาค
manageable สามารถจัดการเองได้


No comments:

Post a Comment